Paul has over forty years of experience in construction, engineering and environmental compliance while serving with national firms that are leaders in performance. He has excelled in the management of projects and in the development of personnel. Paul is dedicated to fact based project information from project planning to the assessment of real progress and the evaluation of the cost to complete requirements. No level of effort is too great or circumstance too difficult to achieve the ultimate goals for his clients.
Paul has worked for numerous employers in five different states. He has expertise in project scheduling, earned value analysis and delay claims analysis. He has a proven record of project delivery related to schedule, budge and safety compliance.
Paul Joined PC2 in 2014. He is an avid camper and fisherman and spends his personal time enjoying the beauty of nature at various campgrounds.
Paul H. “Paul” Edmonds’s CV
Summary of Background
- Expert Level for management of Project Controls and Electronic Project Scheduling.
- Has broad experience in Design / Build and Construction Management for Remediation of various contaminated government or industrial sites in all areas of the United States.
- Has Considerable experience controlling construction in highly contaminated areas and highly sensitive Government Facilities.
- Experience resolving complicated design and construction issues for Architects, Engineers and Owners and Government Entities.
- Is expert in how to approach sensitive construction in remote areas, and locations where support mat be minimal.
- Has experienced and mastered all facets of construction from field layout to Principal Project Manager on a full range of design and construction types.
Areas of Experience
- Principal Program Manager
- Senior Program Manager
- Project Controls Manager
- Project Manager
- Project Engineer
- Office Engineer
- Field Engineer
- Survey Party Chief
|1966||Marshall High School – General diploma, Marshall, Texas.|
|1970||BS Architectural Construction, Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas.|
|1972||ME Civil Engineering – Construction Management, Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas|
|1983||Greenville Technical College, Greenville, SC – Blueprint Reading and Building Code Compliance. College Instructor for both classes.|
General Contractor Qualifier Credentials:
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
|2013 – Present||Consultant, Professional Construction Consulting, Inc.|
|1997 – 2012||Principal Project Manager, AMEC Environmental & Infrastructure, Knoxville, Tennessee Environmental Restoration, Design Build, Abatement, Decontamination and Demolition:
|1996 – 1997||Founder and Owner of Edmonds & Associates, Inc., Harriman, Tennessee. Management and construction specialist.|
|1987 – 1996||Senior Program Manager for Radian Corporation, Oak Ridge, Tennessee. Environmental Technical Support and Environmental Restorations for the United States Department of Energy (“USDOE”):
|1984 – 1987||Manager of Project Controls for HDR, Inc., Omaha, Nebraska, Design / Build
|1978 – 1984||Manager of Project Controls for Yeargin Construction Company, Greenville, South Carolina.
|1977 – 1978||Project Manager for Temple Associates – Engineering Division, Diboll, Texas. Engineering PM for Fiberboard Division Wood Fired Boiler Addn.|
|1972 – 1977||Project Engineer, Austin Building Company, Dallas, Texas – Various Power Plant Construction Projects.
|1972 – 1972||Field Engineer, H. B. Zachry Construction, Co., Dallas, Texas
- Past Vice-President, Student Chapter of AGC – Texas A&M.
- Founding Member of the Oak Ridge Waste Management Assoc. Oak Ridge, TN.
- Past President of the Oak Ridge Waste Management Assoc. Oak Ridge, TN.
- OSHA 40 – Hour HAZWOPER.
- OSHA 30 – Hour Construction Safety and Health.
- Blood Borne pathogens.
- FEMA IS-631 Certification.
- FEMA IS-630 Certification.
- Primavera P6 Project Management System.
Service and Civic Involvement
- Troop Leader – Boy Scouts of America.
- Assistant Soccer Coach – Girl’s Amateur Soccer.
- Junior Deacon – First Christian Church, Marshall, Texas.
- Avid Camper and outdoorsman.