Pc2 has a diverse list of projects it has Re-Procured on behalf of a Surety, or other entity, confronted with a Contractor which is unable to complete an obligation. Pc2 has prepared Re-procurement (“RELet”) packages for projects ranging from subdivision sidewalks in Oklahoma to completing a six (6) mile section of the Pennsylvania Turnpike or Painting the Verrazano Bridge. Pc2 has been involved in construction defaults and principal re-procurement since the early 1980’s. We have a reputation of preparing comprehensive bid packages promptly and accurately.
- Consult with client and Obligee regarding ReLet and schedule options.
- Analyze the status of the project, and quantities of work remaining to be completed.
- Determine extent of partial completion of a work Item and prepare documents accordingly.
- Capture assets of equipment and stockpiled materials to minimize bidder’s costs.
- Find ways to reduce the impact of “time“ over-run issues (i.e. Liquidated Damages).
- Liaison with Obligee to minimize Latent Condition impact.
- Find ways to make “seam-less” transition of progress while re-procurement is underway.
- Develop schedule and incentives to motivate bidder’s for earliest possible completion.
- Provide Completion Estimate for client’s guidance.
- Determine accuracy of payments made to Obligee compared to progress.
- Determine impact on ReLet on client’s budget and schedule.
- Recommend bidders and recommend competent list for ReLet.
- Examine all documents to assure client re-procurement bid is comprehensive.
- Work with client to examine ways to incentivize bidders.
- Find ways to assure ReLet documents mirror original such that client is not vulnerable to claims.
Review Bids & Monitor Completion Costs for Various Utility Construction, New Kensington, PA
PA | 2014 | Project Type: Environmental, Utility Work
ReLet State Highway Shoulder Pavement., Owesley Co., KY
KY | 2014 | Project Type: Heavy Civil, Roads/Highways
Undergroud Utilities – Negotiate Relet Contract with Second Bidder on Original Bid. IL
IL | 2014 | Project Type: Environmental, Utility Work
Client: Winchester Insurance Com.
Estimate Completion Cost, ReLet & Monitor Completion of Building for the University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC
SC | 2014 | Project Type: Building, Educational
ReLet & Monitor Completion of Four (4) Utility / U.G. Waterline Projects Serving Western North Dakota, Bismark, ND
ND | 2014 | Project Type: Environmental, Utility Work
Evaluate, Establish Completion Costs & ReLet Three (3) Federal Highway Projects, Two (2) in AR & One (1) in TN, Near Memphis, TN
AR | 2014 | Project Type: Heavy Civil, Roads/Highways
Establish Completion Cost, ReLet Completion Contracts & Monitor the Completion of Four (4) College & Schools Buildings., Throughout MS
MS | 2014 | Project Type: Building, Educational
ReLet & Monitor Completion of Electrical Subcontractor Work on Three (3) New US Army Building Projects in Tennessee
TN | 2014 | Project Type: Building, Military
ReLet & Monitor Completion of Electrical Subcontractor Work on Nine (9) New US Army Building Projects in Kentucky
KY | 2014 | Project Type: Building, Military
Complete a New Maintenance Facility for the US Army Corps of Engineers, Ft. Riley, KS
KS | 2014 | Project Type: Building, Military