Professional Construction Consulting has a long history of providing assistance to financial institutions and investors. We can augment their knowledge and staff to recognize and ward off potential problems, delays, cost overruns and claims which can occur during construction. Additionally, Pc2 can help reduce construction costs with construct-ability review and life-cycle cost analysis of alternative systems and materials.
- Evaluate of practicality of the proposed schedule and budget.
- Assist in site evaluation and selection.
- Assist owner in selection of architect/engineer. Define scope of services.
- Prepare conceptual “Milestone” schedule.
- Help define project objectives and constraints.
- Review plans and specifications for quality and adequacy.
- Review the loan agreement for compatibility with those in the agreements between the owner and-the architect/engineer and contractor.
- Review of construction cost estimates submitted to lenders.
- Assist owners and investors in the preparation of construction budget.
- Evaluate impact of specific alternatives on cost and schedule.
- Prepare construction cash-flow projections based on the anticipated construction schedule.
- Perform on-site observations and review of monthly draw requests.
- Prepare evaluation of the progress, remaining work, completion date.
- Prepare summaries of funds spent and adequacy of funds to complete.
- Evaluate the contractor’s ability to complete the project on time.
- Review change orders and determine the impact of changes on the construction schedule and completion date.