Professional Construction Consulting has considerable experience in construction scheduling. This service is invaluable to owners, architects, engineers and contractors. Pc2 can provide schedules from the preliminary conceptual stage throughout the project using computerized or non-computerized systems. We offer:
- Schedule and monitor the architect – engineer’s design process.
- Preliminary construction schedules.
- Determine project milestones.
- Develop a comprehensive construction schedule.
- Produce and up-date a cash-flow scheduling as it applies to debt service.
- Conduct on-site periodic inspections and schedule up-dates.
- Conduct project control meetings involving the owner, architect, contractor and any — other party impacting progress.
- Evaluate design progress and report to owner.
- Evaluate contractor’s schedule for initial project.
- Analyze and approve the contractor’s complete construction schedule.
- Develop “work-around” or recovery schedules when there are delays.
- Report on if, or how, participants are impacting the overall schedule.
- Perform Milestone analysis and advise client of impact on project.
- Monitor requests for information and the impact of response time.
- Analyze change order requests for impact on schedule.
- Perform delay analysis, Perform claim preparation schedules and analysis.